Mobile App Development
For more than a decade, Exadel has successfully delivered enterprise mobile solutions using hybrid, native, and cross-platform mobile frameworks. Our rich history of custom software development led us to evolve core mobile libraries, tools, and widespread adoption of production-ready architectures that reduce mobile application development time while mitigating project risks.
We create superior mobile user experiences and interfaces that balance form and function by collaborating with stakeholders and leveraging our expertise in innovative mobile app development.
Mobile App Development Lifecycle
- Create robust application architecture to ensure mobile application performance and maintainability
- Architect clean integrations and horizontally scalable back-end services
- Collaboratively design engaging UI/UX that users will love
- Client- and server-side components for the entire ecosystem
- Integration with internal systems, vendors’ APIs, and third-party services
- Mobile cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Production Implementation and Support
- App Store and Google Play submission
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Release management
- Ongoing support and updates
- Data Driven Horizontal Scaling (for hosted services)
- Single Sign On (SSO)/OAuth 2.0/JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Role and Claims Based Authorization
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) & Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Encryption in Transit (TLS)
Monitoring & Analysis
- Analytics (Google, Apple, Firebase, Application Insights)
- Application Logging (Splunk, ELK Stack, etc.)
Native Mobile App Development
- No compromise UI
- Highest fidelity across devices
- Best performance
- Platform native features/hardware
- Fewer dependencies
- Easier store approval
Hybrid, Cross-Platform, and Progressive Web App Development
- Expedited time to market
- Lower development costs
- Shared code base across platforms
- Wide range of options to fit solution needs
- Consolidated tech stack
Extend mobile application features and functionality by leveraging third-party services.
- Easily add advanced functionality in your enterprise mobile app solutions with facial recognition
- Payment Integration via Stripe/Auth.Net.
- Integrate applications with connected devices using MQTT technology.
- Bluetooth/Bluetooth LE, location services, GeoFencing, NFC, etc.
- Audio/video processing
- Use built-in telephony API
- Integration of External Hardware Devices (e.g. POS reader)
- Integration of C/C++ custom libraries
Mobile Application for Financial Advisors
A solution for financial advisors that allows them to access customer-related information quickly and securely.
A Mobile Workforce Management App
Updating an employee scheduling app to support multiple browsers and ensure a modern UI/UX design.
Comprehensive Taxi-Hailing Solution
A comprehensive taxi mobile solution for a leading provider of technology for taxi companies. Learn more
Retail Data Collection App
An application that allows NCP’s panel consumers to scan purchases in real time, streamlining the data collection process and reducing NCP’s hardware costs.