Implemented with AEM
About the Customer
- Brand (Design, UX, etc.)
- Globalization (regional site support for 17 countries, translation, etc.)
- Multi-Device Optimization
As a participating vendor, Exadel is in charge of the website architecture, back and front end development, quality assurance strategy, and engineering. Our solution is based on Adobe Marketing Suite (Adobe Experience Manager, Target, and Analytics).
We built an experienced team of certified AEM experts to cover every facet of development. Our team was made up of:
- AEM Architect
- AEM Back End and Front End Developers
- Business Analysts
- QA Engineers
- Personalization (Adobe Target) Developer
We relied on a modern tech stack to ensure the best possible customer experience solution, including:
- Adobe Marketing Suite (AEM, Target, Analytics, Launch)
- Back End: Java, Apache Felix (OSGi), Apache Sling, JSP, and Maven
- Integrations: Marketo, D&B, Strikeiron, GlobalLink, SearchUnify, Drift Chat, IPStack, One Trust, Greenhouse API, Add Event, and Chili Piper
Our team has made various architecture and optimization improvement recommendations to increase performance level and ensure compliance with Google page speed recommendations. Our AEM Architect ensures that all code and configurations are in accordance with Adobe AEM standards.
So far, we have improved publisher support through custom AEM workflows to executive bulk updates, streamlined the translation process by implementing batch reports and creating mechanisms for prioritization, leveraged AEM Experience Fragments to allow our customer to reuse content across pages, and simplified the registration form using third-party integrations. We have also ensured seamless migration from AEM 6.2 to AEM 6.3, as well as from AEM 6.3 to AEM 6.5.
Visitors exhibit greater intent, are spending more time on the site, are clicking through to more content, and are contacting our customer with greater frequency.
The Project in Numbers*
Increase in Page
Increase in SEO Traffic Share
Increase in Sales